Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olive branch

+17
scarface125
Giourkas
Olympiakara10
Stergios Ormaos
Thrylos Chick
Marcus7
NISSIOTIS7
Accor6
Red Spartan
kokkinostheos
gavros7
Inferno7
Axiotis91
Oliakos
Proud Hellene
Thrylos-Fanatic
Greekaus
21 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Olive branch - Page 9 Empty Re: Olive branch

Post by Accor6 Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:51 pm

Tantra129 wrote:Word to the  divine Brahma.
Im at the botanical  gardens in Medellin and  ive  dropped a royal tantric dump in the orchids of these beautiful gardens.  
Check out my review on tripadvisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g297478-d1943531-Reviews-Jardin_Botanico_de_Medellin-Medellin_Antioquia_Department.html

Oooooooooooaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuu. A shit in the orchids.
Do me a favour please it's for a good cause, can you bring me back some Colombian orchids so I can sell on ebay to generate more revenue for my PAO abroad money spinner I have going.
And by the way I loved your review on trip advisor. Basketball
Accor6
Accor6
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Mum has some accessories she is more than happy to donate to you for your cause accorara.
Mum will do anything for a good cause.
Proud Hellene
Proud Hellene
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Gentlemen , word to the divine Brahma.
I am still in Colombia. As you have noticed I have been away for 2 months and there is a reason for that.i have been held against my will.
Whilst at the gardens in Medellin I was kidnapped by 4 large wild Colombian Ostriches ( rhea birds) .
I was taken to their pen and held captive for a whole 2 months and was told I would be released only when I would lay a divine golden egg, a gift from the divine Brahma .
For 2 months I toiled away to deliver the divine yolk to this prehistoric bird species with strategic tantric movements of my bowels , hips and anal sphincter and I am happy to announce that on the 8th of October 2014 at 3.32am I delivered the goods.
As you can all understand I'm relieved yet a little bit sore
Tantra129
Tantra129
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Accor6 Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:39 pm

OOOOUUUUAAAAAAAOOOOOUUUUUU. Golden eggs?

Tell me if you can lay one more golden egg for me. Its for a good cause .I want to put it on ebay so I can raise more funds for my cause?
18 k gold is fine .I come from a family with a history of jewellery trading ( Glyfada area) so rest assured that I will get maximum dollars for the gem you drop out of your tantric ass.
Accor6
Accor6
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:30 am

Im not sure if youre mocking me  or are genuine in profiting by pimping   what comes out of my ass. Either way Im not impressed and refuse to be the "goose" that lays YOUR golden egg.
If you were genuine  you would have asked more details about the composition of the "golden egg " , but instead you don't care what I will lay as long as you can profiteer from it. Shame on you and word to the divine Brahma.
Since laying the "golden egg" Ive been inundated  by scientist  asking for  more information , more specifically  what role my tantric meditation and movements played in the delivery of this  gem.
And for you information I spent 2 month captive to a family of South American Ostriches but I learnt to not only appreciate their culture but their species. Nd no im not going to tell you how many timesI made love  with them.
Towards the end of my captivity my  relationship with these long necked  birds had blossomed so much that we  were plucking each others  feathers. Suffice for me to say  I do not have a single pubic hair left around my anal and genital region, just like the top of your head accor 6  .
So hold back for one minute Mr.Accor 6 and just think, Im no cheap poverty stricken Asian hooker you can pimp . I just layed a golden egg which  is the 8th wonder of the modern world and all you want to do is  ebay it? Think  will you .
Tantra129
Tantra129
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pana97 Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:41 am

I may be young and many have called me naive and stupid but tantra129 please consider laying an another golden egg for accor6.
If you do this I promise from the bottom of my heart that I will be the winning bidder on ebay and I will make sure that I instruct PPFRESH to insert the golden egg right up my ass.
In my culture they say mi casa tu casa. But in this case it will be " su culo mi culo" .
Tantra, allow me the opportunity to insert up my ass what came out of your divine one , the tantric 8th wonder of the world.
pana97
pana97
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lamiara ole Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:16 am

Tantra129 wrote:Gentlemen , word to the divine Brahma.
I am still in Colombia. As you have noticed I have been away for 2 months and there is a reason for that.i have been held against my will.
Whilst at the gardens in Medellin I was kidnapped by 4 large wild Colombian Ostriches ( rhea birds) .
I was taken to their pen and held captive for a whole 2 months and was told I would be released only when I would lay a divine golden egg, a gift from the divine Brahma .
For 2 months I toiled away to deliver the divine yolk to this prehistoric bird species with strategic tantric movements of my bowels , hips and anal sphincter  and I am happy to announce that on the 8th of October 2014  at 3.32am I delivered the goods.
As you can all understand I'm relieved yet a little bit sore

Pousti tantra Kariola change the you name to PARTAOLAS129 because you've been gamisi for too much with every species. You are PARTAOLAS . Partouzes with ostriches Malaka?
PARTAOLAS129 gamo at skilia sou kai ton Brahma sou ton bine.
Come for to the Lamia and I'm fuck you with my goats in Mt. Bralos affraid
lamiara ole
lamiara ole
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km8oHUPB-qE

I the recorded video on my phone so you guys can get an idea of what life was like for me living with the Colombian Rhea birds who held me captive.
As you can all see the Ostriche on the bottom is being sodomised against its will.
Word to the divine Brahma
Tantra129
Tantra129
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:15 am

Word to the divine Brahma I have missed all my tantra friends since I commenced my World Cup Amazonian journey .
I did my first Skype since I was hospitalised with a kouradiero food poisoning in a rio.
And as you can all see, family, friends and all my tantric buddies were happy to see me on Skype.

http://media.giphy.com/media/1TbieaNz8QN2/giphy.gif
Tantra129
Tantra129
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Accor6 Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:37 am

Tantra , I think my wife's cousin stepbrother knows you. He lives in Montreal also,and  plays in the Montreal amateur soccer  league  for Philipiniakos FC.
Your name is George ?  You have  a big long square head right?
Is it ok If I can mail you  a donation envelope, I'm looking for your goodwill to help me out financially for my cause. The NBA has kicked off and I am in a position to make some shrewd multi investments.
Accor6
Accor6
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum