Olive branch

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Olive branch

Post by Greekaus on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Knock it off both of you otherwise I will give you both a cuddle in the huddle. This is your first and final warning.my moderating duties are not confined to 1 site you know.
We've been blessed to have tantra return . Whatever issue he and his dogs may have had are now resolved.
Accor, if you have an issue with him keep it personal, call him, write to him do whatever you like but don't you ever pimp out any of his girlfriends ever again. Not in here, not on GS and not ebay. That won't happen under my watch

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:27 pm

No it's ok Greekaus. I'm more than happy to help out Accor in his charitable cause. People that do good need to be rewarded.
The truth is I left GS when a rude individual suggested I spread peanut butter around my testicles to arouse my dogs into pleasuring me as it appeared I was having trouble " getting some" .
That upset me and my canine companions  immensely. Infact one of my loved ones named Pritika ( which means loved one in Indian) was so offended that she was chasing her own tail around for a good week. She lost her appetite and wasn't well. But she is well now thanks to some tantric intervention.
I'm happy to forward one of my companions  to Accor so he can sell on ebay for his PAO abroad cause. His charitable and noble work will not go unnoticed by the almighty brahma.
The 2 dogs on my avatar are infact very endearing to me. Pritika and Ramita are their names. Ramita actually means " pleasing" in Indian and it's with Ramita I spend most  in bed with. So as you can well understand my preference would be for Accor to take Pritika.
Anything I can do to help.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:45 am

This is the real tantra. Who is pretending to be me? Is that you proud hellene?
The story about the peanut butter is totally false. I was asked to spread maple syrup on my testicles and I did and kit worked a treat. Pritika was howling for hours.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:48 am

What are you talking about? I'm the real tantra. Ask the divine Brahma and he will confirm who is the real tantra.
I actually spread peanut butter on left testicle....not maple syrup.
Who makes up this rubbish.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:09 am

Woof woof woof woof woof woof

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:12 am

I'm the real tantra and you can see above it appears  Ramita has taken on Tantra's identity and calling out for help.  
The mighty Brahma as my witness I am tantra129  the original canine lover.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greekaus on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:22 am

Giourkas stop sending me pm's to put tantra on a leash. Not happening. He is good value.
I need to get something off my chest , I've been wanting to tell you this for a while. 
Γιούρκας μπινε πουτανας γιε Γιούρκας μπινε πουτανας γιε.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:14 pm

I received an email from tantra ( tantra129@mail.com).
The guy asked me for some advice and I  think we can all help him out with advice. Feel free to post your advice in here or email him back.
Here's is a copy of my conversation with him

"Proud hellene,
I recently had intercourse with my beloved Pritika. Narita was not feeling well for  few days and I turned to Pritika for solace. I took the chance and gave her a try. The strange thing is that I enjoyed it more than having sex with my favourite Narita. When I was a young lad I was molested by a female babysitter. I was wondering if you may think that the earlier incident in my life has affected my sexuality. I liked it so much that I want to do it again, but I am worried that I may contract a STD from the ewe. I have heard that you can.
Could you please help me?
Sincerely, 
Tantra129"

"Dear tantrararaaaaaaaaa,

Generally speaking, the STIs (sexually transmitted infections) we associate with person-to-person sexual contact, including HIV, cannot be transmitted through sexual contact between humans and animals because these infections are species-specific. There are a number of infections that are known to cross the species barrier, but these are not the STIs that concern you so Pritika , Narita and yourself are safe. If you remain worried about potential disease risk with any type of sexual activity, follow safer-sex guidelines, perhaps give Pritika and Narita a good bathe before intercourse or such as wearing a condom — in each and every one of your sexual encounters.
Tantra129 apart from infections, here's something else to consider: it's impossible for animals to consent to sex with humans, this would apply to  Pritika and Narita , and these acts are illegal in most places especially in Canada where you reside. . If animals become the focus of one's sexual attention and activity, it might be time to call a mental health counselor in your area to explore what's on your mind: concerns, motivations, etc. have  you discussed this issue with any of the super mods on gs? Have you asked yourself why you might want to have sex with non-human animals? Are there other worries besides STIs that prompted you to send in the question? Is there something else you really want yo tell us. 
As with other uncommon, taboo, and/or illegal activities, sexual contact with animals might be stimulating for some people such as yourself because they are secretive, forbidden, and potentially dangerous acts. A little bit  like your behaviour on gs which was definitely secretive. You went AWOL for a long time tantra. On the flip side, an animal doesn't "kiss and tell" , but I'm glad you have. 

Have you considered expressing your concerns to Dikefale11? He had the same beastiality but  with chickens instead.  
He owned a dozen of them and his chickens would never lay a single egg, a result of being sexually over active  and sexually attracted to him. In a way  they would throw themselves on him and he found it difficult to resist their advances. Dikefale11 consulted a therapist who advised him to not go into a chook pen looking sexy again , so off came the ray bans and silk shirts and all of the a sudden the chickens would start walking the other way. Within 2 weeks they were laying  eggs again and Dikefale11 had moved on to greener pastures. Pastures which included a sheep and goat.
I hope I have been of assistance. If you need anymore advice please do not hesitate to email me again

Regards
Proud Hellene"
Proud Hellene
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Accor6 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:14 am

A little bird told me that the reds have a new permanent home
www.olympiacosworld.com

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gavros7 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:20 am

baltacco is such a stalker!! how does he find everyone's personal and business phone numbers as well as our forums/sites?? LOL

if baltacco spent more time starting up a Mail Order bride service (kserei autos) and less time on POA Afraud, he would actually be succesful in life, instead of apotuximenos..kai keratas kai darmenos pou lene!!

ΟΛΗ Η ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ ΣΑΣ ΕΝΑ ΨΕΜΑ
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
gavros7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:34 am

Who is baltaccor?  And what is this talk about mail order brides and stalking? 

Lamiara ole sent me a pm and he told me " go check out the new red boards www.olympiacosworld.com"

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Is it a dog friendly site? I will only register  if Pritika and Narita are welcome. 

www.olympiacosworld .com
Nice name actually

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greekaus on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:15 pm

Not sure if it's dog friendly. Our site is though. We not only welcome dogs, we've even made some moderators. 

How did they come to name it www.olympiacosworld.com

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gavros7 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:16 pm

democratically our good friend gyrosworld.com.aus..that's how it was done

gavros7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:16 pm

Mmmmm. Who are these dogs with power you speak off. I have a leash I'd like to,put on them if you know what I mean.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Speaking of dogs. Here's an inspirational story. This article made Pritika's day, her tail hasn't stopped wagging and she has been giving me cheeky looks all afternoon.

http://nationalreport.net/california-allows-first-ever-state-recognized-human-animal-marriage/

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Accor6 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Tantra, If you are ever planning to go on an Asian holiday with your girlfriends steer clear of Vietnam. 

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/27/eating-dog-vietnam-thailand-kate-hodal

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno7 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:55 am

Who is this tantra guy?

Club Member
Club Member

http://Www.olympiacos.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Spartan on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:36 pm

Whos the shaved balding man in your avatar inferno? Is that a pic from a float in a gay parade?

Club Member
Club Member

http://thrylosforum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gavros7 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:52 pm

fantasou na'sai pateras kai na exeis oxi mono enan pousti gio alla DYO..kai o enas na paraggelnei ti nufi tou, apla gia na ksegelasei tous dikous tou!!

oute o Fwskolos tetoia tainiara lemeeeeeeeeeee

not a coincidence that we sing ''APO PAIDI MIKRO HTAN LIGO KOUNISTO KAI EIXE PROTYPO TON HLIOPOYLOOOOOOOO''

gavros7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrylos-Fanatic on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:30 pm

i think i seen that guy in the gay parade
Thrylos-Fanatic
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:10 am

Mum is celebrating the cup triumph with jinky joe. He's gonna get some tonight for sure.
Looks like we will be going out to another steakhouse again.
I'm thinking of inviting that son of a bitch Dimo ( giourkas) also but he's a bit of a fat bastard with a large ass. I'm worried he will eat all the food .

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:19 am

One of my dogs woke up with diarrhoea this morning. And to make matters worse I woke up with my haemorrhoids all flared up and well lit. 
Something is going to happen. I don't think it's a coincidence that me and my dogs ass are on fire.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:25 am

I haven't woken with a sore ass like you but I'm not sure I can say the same about mum.
Didn't close an eyelid last night with mum and jinky joe getting busy all night. They kept me up all night, and jinky joe kept his up all night too.
Mums a trooper though , she really is. And for the record trooper is not translated as tripa in Greek.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greekaus on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:28 am

Sounds like someone has taken a gyro up their ass. Jinky joe transformed to kinky joe and mum was certainly the trooper.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next