Olive branch

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Olive branch

Post by Tantra129 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:55 am

I don't know what a human cock feels like up ones anus but I know what a 3 inch thick pvc plumbing pipe does.
As part of my tantric meditation I endeavour to give my colon a clean before every tantric mediation. I connect a pvc pipe to a garden hose and stick the other end in my ass and turn the tap on half way and let the water gush up my colon. I call it tantotherapy.
Proud hellene, have you asked mum how she prepares her ass before intercourse? There are some very good colon cleansing teabags available that you can buy that can help. Get ziaka to buy her a packet.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Giourkas on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Most of you now know I have a big fat ass. Well I  also have 2 G spots there  also so when I'm getting some on the side from my local masseur  ( Ramon) I always get double the pleasure. 

Accor, for a $ 100 donation how would you like to fuck me in the ass at the Las Vegas convention?

Last edited by Giourkas on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Giourkas
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Accor6 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:28 pm

OOOOOOOOAAAAAAAOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU. Kolo gia 100 dollaria? 

Yes please, but tell me  more kolofarde , do you wax there ? Is your butt clean and hairless?  
Oooooooooaaaaaaooooouuuu , 8a  fame kala .

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Wow just wow just wow wow wow.
There is a canine orgy currently going off at at my " kennel" .my loved ones are going off. Woof woof everywhere.
What a win by the brilliant Algerians. The Saharan Jackals are one step away from progressing.
I've always wanted to own a Saharan Jackal so Algeria are my team in this WC. Woooooow

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Guys I'm currently in a Brazil,with my dogs. I've been roaming the streets to trying to  feed all the stray dogs . For some reason they don't want to come close to me, I was hoping I could adopt some.And just a few days  ago some guy that was swimming just 15 feet away from me at Ipanema beach drowned after glancing toward me.
I had a 6x6 bukkake party the other day. Me and my dogs sucked off 6 Uruguayan backpackers. They tasted pnenomenal .
Anybody else want to come and meet me in Rio?  Very Happy  Very Happy

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:12 pm

Ziaka was telling mum the other day that Greekaus has some skeletons in his closet. I wonder what it is?
What on earth could a middle aged bald gyro salesman be hiding ?

Anyway, good to see you are enjoying Brazil tantra129. Who is looking after your other adopted dogs while youre away?

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:31 am

Proud Hellene wrote:
Anyway, good to see you are enjoying Brazil tantra129. Who is looking after your other adopted dogs while youre away?

Thanks for asking PH, Ive hired a professional dog maid . Shes looking after my loved ones. She was referred to me by pana97 who by coincidence looks very Mexican himself ( no insinuation to Mexican maids )
pana97 is a great kid, I wish he were with me at Ipanema beach . I could do with another maid to look after my dogs while im doing my nude tantric exercises

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:06 am

Wow just Wow.
I'm currently walking with my 2 dogs (Pritika and Hestika ) around Copacabana wearing my Algerian jersey , a beanie,  striped lime and turquoise shorts  and  my red leather sandals.  We did it .Algeria are through to the round of 16 and boy did me and my beloved dogs celebrate. Word to the divine Brahma baby. Oh my oh my oh my, my Saharan jackals did me proud and if you could only see the smile on my face. Im thinking of heading to Ipanema beach, stripping off naked and  heading into the water and see who else I can drown.
Go Algeria Go. Slimani  you are my man. What a goal by Islam just when it looked  like  ziaka's dirty Russians would get the cash.  If I adopt a new dog I will name him Slimanaki in honour of the Algerian goal scorer today.
Im having a phenomenal time  here but truth be said I do miss my tantric crew back home.
Oh how our I miss you my loved ones.  See you soon. Go Algeria WOW WOW WOW . I will be home soon to open more gates.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Giourkas on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:54 am

mmmm. Keep the videos coming  agorina mou, they are hot, very hot .
Send us in some amateur  video of your escapades in Rio. Ive been told there are some nice trannies in that city  on the prowl , looking for older men such as yourself.I love trannies and have even uploaded images of them on gs . Wish I were there with you god damn it .
Bring back some souvenirs   ok?
Giourkas
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Giourkas WOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Im  currently at a transvestite  karaoke club and  I have literally  hundreds of trannies swarming  on me, wish you were here with me. Its a smorgasboard of cock and tit. Ive tied up my  dogs outside and  Im currently sinking my  4th capirinha capacha lime cocktail. Im feeling tipsy, sweaty and open to take that next step. Oh divine Brahma who do I  take first?  
I got up and sang them a song, Im not kidding you  the look on some of their faces is priceless, they want me and something inside  me tells me  that I want them but Im thinking of my dogs who are outside  tied up.
Im  singing the following rebetiko song to them and these trannies are rocking. I have this joint rocking . They know the meaning of the words and one of them has just called out to me  " rima  culo rima culo.  They are confusing  the lyrics  gynaikes me rimaksate  thinking  im asking to have my ass rimmed. WOOOOOOOOW

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pana97 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Tantra129 wrote:
Proud Hellene wrote:

Thanks for asking PH, Ive hired a  professional  dog maid . Shes looking after my loved ones.  She was  referred to me  by pana97 who by coincidence looks very Mexican himself ( no insinuation to Mexican maids )
pana97  is a great kid, I wish he were with me  at Ipanema beach . I could do with another maid to look after my  dogs while im doing my nude tantric exercises

Hi Tantra and thanks for your kind words.Yes I do have Mexican ancestry hence why I chose the Green colour of PAO to support. It reminds me of Mexico. Sounds like you and your dogs are having a great time. I will save more money cleaning homes and hopefully I will have raised enough to go to the next world cup.
But I registered here in the hope that someone can tell me what's happened to thrylosgate7 ? Im a snotty nosy little punk and want to know everything so if anyone has some information please pass it on and I will do the same .

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Things have gone pear shape here pana97. Im currently at the local police station giving a statement and helping police with their investigations.
One of my dogs was sexually assaulted last night. It happened whist I was at the karaoke club and I had both loved ones tied up outside the tranny club.
Some witness reports suggest that someone untied Pritika and took her at the back and forced himself on her. Shes in a bad state. I will keep you all informed.
Who would something like this to her?

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Giourkas on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Let us know what they did to her when you get more details. Don't leave anything out either. Id like to know exactly what happened. every detail please tantra.
Any description of the assailant?
mmmmmm

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Accor6 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:01 pm

OOOOOAAAAAOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU
Any chance you can take a photo of your dogs holding a PAO abroad scarf so I can upload it on my PAO abroad website?

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stergios Ormaos on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Accor 6.  Ive got a feeling that you may be better off hiring some catwalk models to promote what you are about  queen queen queen queen 

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:10 am

Im off to  Belo Horizonte with my dogs. We need some time away . Its only fair they also indulge in some safe fun. Im sure we will have  fun at this  exclusive retreat. Youre all welcome to come and join us.

BTW. Rio police know who the assailant is. I will not divulge his name in public for legal reason but I will say this. He is a Costa Rican national and his first name rhymes with Ryan. They went to arrest him at his hotel last night but the concierge informed them he had gone to Recipe.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Im in my hotel room in Belo Horizonte sitting naked with my legs crossed  watching my Algerian  jackals take on the German shepperds in the last of 16 match. Pritika is here with me but this time around she isn't as excited, for obvious reasons. Brian Ruiz sexually assaulted my Pritika. I want the whole world to know.
I'm partially erect but serene at the same time. Word to the divine Brahma. My Algerian jackals will  give me joy.
At the start of the game when the national anthems were being played I muted the  tv , stood up , put my right hand on my heart and with my  sagging balls hanging I sang MY national anthem with pride.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Guys forgive me for the delay but I just got out of gaol. Ive had a terrible 3 days, the worst of my life. I was wronged by Brazilian authorities and will be writing to the United Nations regarding human rights abuse. I was walking through a park in Belo Horizonte 3 days ago with my 2 dogs wearing my red sandals, lavender and lime green poker dot cargo shorts and my Slimani Algerian jersey when nature called.
I could not find a public toilet so I did what most reasonable people would do . I found a tree, knelt down and dropped divine tantric turd meditating to the great Brahma at the same time.
Before I could complete my tantric bowel movements a Brazilian riot and public order officer approached me waving his baton.
For some reason he started to scream to me in Greeklish with a Brazilian accent which caught me off guard.

"aaaaiiiiiii whats do malakash "?

I had not been called a wanker in a long time and was taken aback at his unnecessary abuse. I rose to my feet and professed my innocence trying to blame my beautiful Prittika for the mess I had made under the tree.
But it was to not avail. The brutal officer attacked me with his baton targeting the toes on my feet and at the same time damaging my red sandals.
He handcuffed me and took me away. No solicitors, no courts , no justice. I was thrown ina 3 x 4 cell with a Brazilian transvestite who looked like Mario Yepes from Colombia.
I will not say anymore about the mistreatment I suffered at the hands ( and cock ) of this monster.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lamiara ole on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Se ksemouniasane papara?  Gamo ton Brahma sou kai ta koloskila sou kai thn poutana thn pritika pou thn gamise o Costarikanos.
We from Lamia don't play with dogs , we  play with goats.
Tantra gamiese ston lamiara mhn kouniese.

" Gamiete h Pritika
ferte mia katsika
gamiete h Pritika
ferte mia katsika"

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Giourkas on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:16 pm

Tantra129 wrote:I will not say anymore about  the mistreatment  I suffered at the hands ( and cock ) of this monster.

Tell us more. What happened? What did he do , was it just the 2 of you sharing the cell. When you say he looked like Yepes was he as furry as the Colombian. Did he have big hands ? Did he have boobies or was he wearing a plastic tit bra?
tantra tell us more, we are interested in your plight. Give us as much info as possible .How tall was tranny Yepes, and what accent did he have and above all tell us his girth.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lamiara ole on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Ti lete re? Ti Yepes , kapotes kai kourafeksala. Kolo san tis katsikas den iparxei allou, apla ta pragmata.
Ton ksemouniasane ton eleino kai to fisaei kai den krionei , to idio isxei kai me ta koloskila.
Tantra129 kai koloskila exoun brwmisei ton topo

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pana97 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Giourkas wrote:[
tantra tell us more, we are  interested in your plight.  Give us as much info as possible .How tall was   tranny Yepes,  and what  accent did he have and above all tell us his girth.

I'm also very very curious to know more info, it's in my nature" Tantra talk to us about the anaconda . Are they really that big in those parts of the world?

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RED SHERIFF on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 am

I haven't been here for months...Just came over to check up on my red brothers. and transfer gossip..

has the site been hijacked by Greens from gs?
RED SHERIFF
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Accor6 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:27 am

We finished your "red brothers " from gs and we will do the same to you. Only you, Attilio and a couple of others are left . We don't want any a Olympiacos fans there. gs is my donation engine. It's made me thousands.
If you want to talk to your kind you can find them at www.olympiacosworld.com

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Spartan on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:12 pm

@RS

Yes, as the poustis aderfos above has pointed out, weve been hijacked by the greens unfortunately, and been forced to move again Sad

Club Member
Club Member

http://thrylosforum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next