Olive branch

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Olive branch

Post by Proud Hellene on Sat May 31, 2014 7:00 pm

Mum was telling me yesterday that ziaka also has a nice rack on him .He told her he is thinking of getting one of his nipples pierced . He likes it when she pinches it. Mum is such a trooper .

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stergios Ormaos on Sat May 31, 2014 7:08 pm

Accor6 wrote:
Stergios Ormaos wrote:
Accor6 wrote:
Ps . Stergios, I don't live too  far away from Johnson space centre. I'm more than happy to meet you at the cafe there ( star point) and discuss my finances with and come to a resolution. I can also bring you a PAO abroad scarf which I use to take photos of idiots holding it over their heads to promote my charity. I believe this scarf is tax deductible with IRS.
I am well aware your apartment is close proximity to Johnson space centre but I would prefer our first face to face meeting be a little more formal . I may need to serve you some documents and will be more difficult to do so over a cup of coffee and a muffin while your tickling my ass trying to suck ip to me. It's not going to happen.
Well  you can lick my shaved bald balls . I've been very flexible to you offering to meet you over coffee and bring you a PAO abroad scarf. If you don't like it bad luck. All my winnings and donations are legitimate .
Ooooooaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuu Malaka Ormao at arxidia mou 8a pareis.
There is a whole army of PAO abroad investors ready to defend me .Bring it on Ormao  chair

I wouldn't get too smart if I were you because by the time Im finished with you your balls wont be the only thing that's shaved down there. We will shear every last hair from your hairy ass. afro 
This ghost hunter from Houston is on to you  Wink 
Stergios Ormaos
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Sat May 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Accor6 wrote:Not only nice lips but a nice rack also. Giourkas has the  a nice set of tits. Big melons, He has the best man boobs I have seen,  I like to squeeze them one day. ooooooaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
wow, just wow. I had no idea Giourkas has boobs.
Ive been trying for years to develop man boobs with my tantric meditation but I cannot seems to gain any mass up there. 3 years now of divine meditation to the holy Brahma whereby I stimulate my nipples whilst I simultaneously stimulate my anus with my index finger but the results have been slow. Its been a hard "slog" if I may say so.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greekaus on Sat May 31, 2014 7:21 pm

Seeing we are on the subject of breasts lets talk about it a little more, chicken breast more specifically. My Gyros processed chicken breast meat. We only use caged chickens from Honduras which we've pumped with Hormones .
We literally stick 100 chickens in a cage and pump them with hormones everyday. Gives new meaning to the term " you will never walk alone" .  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Sat May 31, 2014 7:25 pm

wow, just wow, just wow wow wow .
I recall not too long ago I visited an Indian village and during one of my tantic meditations I was nearly seduced by a free range rooster.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stergios Ormaos on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:02 pm

My ghost hunting investigations are continuing and have unearthed investments you have not declared accor6. Why have you not declared the following income? It is a federal offence to not disclose all your income.

Win
01/06/14
19:44  Multibet (4 folds) 01/06/14 $12.72 $400.00 $5086.77 

Win
Soccer - Swedish Allsvenskan
Helsingborgs IF v Falkenbergs
Win-Draw-Win
Helsingborgs IF
@ $1.65 (Win)
Date: 01/06/2014 23:00

Full Results >
Win
Soccer - U21 Euro Qualifiers
Azerbaijan U21 v Norway U21
Win-Draw-Win
Norway U21
@ $1.89 (Win)
Date: 02/06/2014 01:00

Full Results >
Win
Soccer - Norwegian 1st Division
IL Hodd v Tromso
Win-Draw-Win
Tromso
@ $2.07 (Win)
Date: 02/06/2014 02:00

Full Results >
Win
Soccer - Swedish Superettan
Husqvarna v Gif Sundsvall
Win-Draw-Win
Gif Sundsvall
@ $1.97 (Win)
Date: 02/06/2014 02:15

Full Results >
Bet Type: Multibet
Price: $12.72
Stake per lines: $400.00
Number of lines: 1
Total Stake: $400.00
Free Bet Redeemed: $0.00
Returns: $5086.77

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Accor6 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:06 pm

OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU

I took some money from Pao Abroad and invested it. Its what I do, its what ive been doing.So what else is new?
Have you heard of the wolf of wall street?
well, I am the bald wolf of Glyfada
 Smile

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

WOW . Im wowing about the wolf. Not many of you may know this but a while a go in one of my tantric meditations in a remote village in India whilst in my self imposed exile from gs I was nearly seduced by a grey wolf who came up came up to me and started licking my inner thigh.
The Wolf of Glyfada !!! WOW

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greekaus on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Liverpool are finally seeing the light. My beloved reds have just signed Rickie "Lamb"ert from Southampton. 
To say I'm stoked is an understatement.  Laughing

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Giourkas on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:20 am

Gyrisomos, check your pm on gs. Ive sent you a message in regards to some content in the huddle. Ive also sent one to Amorgos, ziaka, and accor6. If we do this right he will leave the site by himself.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scarface125 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:08 am

Dimos are you cum drunk again? There must be a way to wean yourself off of Jerrys penis!!
scarface125
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Giourkas on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Come on man, why the jealousy. I admit, I love eating Gerrys " gyro", love it, it's very tasty and filling . 
What's wrong with chewing  on a nice fat juicy " gyro" with tzatziki? Yum, the bigger the better. I can actually account for 2 of them and if I'm really in the mood I can probably squeeze in 3. 
My wife doesn't know I eat " gyros" but at the end of the day what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:10 am

Wow wow wow
I can't say  say I  am a connoisseur of " gyros" , even the big juicy ones . But give me a  "hot dog" any time of the day ( with or without the sausage) and I can put as many as 4 in my  mouth at once. You may think its impossible but through my tantric exercises over the years I've trained my mouth to take at least 4 "hot dogs" at once, one tasting better than the other.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greekaus on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:08 am

Speaking of sausages we seem to have a bit of a problem with one of our moderator. 
More specifically Amorgos , our resident mutant ninja sausage who is jilted that Mr. John Kosmas the founder and creator of of gs ( now vazelosoccer.com) does not reply to any of his correspondence. Look, between us now is anyone really surprised that John has no time for him? I would even bet if you asked John what Amorgos real name is he wouldn't know the answer. 

Also, it's very interesting that tantra129 continues to post in here yet he has hone AWOL at gs along with proud hellene who's mum is having an affair with ziaka .

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Accor6 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:53 pm

OOOOOUUUUAAAAOOOOUUU  Bravoooooooo Ziaka.
Gama tin poutanaaaaaaa

Giourka my friend I will contact you soon regarding our convention conversation. I like your idea of creating another charity domain name to syphon more money into PAO Abroad

www.yourmoneyabroad.com ?

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stergios Ormaos on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:15 am

Whatever website you create, whatever bank account you may open I shall be watching you Accor 6 . I'm onto you.  I am the best ghost hunter  in Houston .  Very Happy
Stergios Ormaos
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:46 pm

To celebrate the commencement of the World Cup in Brazil I gave  3 of my dogs a Brazilian wax today. We will have fun together over the next month.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Accor6 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:34 am

Stergios Ormaos wrote:Whatever website you create, whatever bank account you may open I shall be watching you Accor 6 . I'm onto you.  I am the best ghost hunter  in Houston .  Very Happy

My charity is doing fine, my collection is growing so you can fuck off Mr. Ormaos. There is nothing you can do, people are donating with their heart and the convention will go ahead soon

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dZt8tpYHTQ

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:11 am

Nice video accor and rest assured I received your invitation and would  like to reciprocate  with an invitation of my own to our convention to be held in September.

Who can guess who  I am in the clip? And who can guess who the supermod is at 1.35 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imWuTbAsXxc

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Accor6 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Tantra129 wrote:To celebrate the commencement of the World Cup in Brazil I gave  3 of my dogs a Brazilian wax today. We will have fun together over the next month.
ooooooooaaaaaoooooouuuuuuuu. If you donate $1,000 to my PAO abroad charity I will let you you give my ass a Brazilian wax too. 
And for $5,000 I will let you play with it.
Donate now and play. It's for a good cause.

Last edited by Accor6 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:43 pm

Mum was telling me the other day that ziaka doesn't believe in Brazilian's down there but prefers a manicured landing strip. When she asked why is it so rectangular  in shape he told her he has modelled it to look like a remote control. Mums a real trooper she is.
Did you know that Ziaka is actually Czech with communist roots? When I  say communist I don't mean he's been rooted by commys but he was once an admirer of communist ideology. 
Amazing really because these days he has a massive complex for the red colour.
Proud Hellene
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantra129 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:26 am

USA USA USA wow wow wow
During my meditation last night I tuned in to watch the Ghana vs USA match.and what a match it ended up being. 
The USA jersey made me hungry, it reminded me of a dominos pizza outfit so I decided to open up pizza flavoured Pringles chips. I lay down on my back, placed some chips on my tummy and enjoyed the game whilst meditating at the same time having a nibble too.  Around me were my beloved canines also who had also taken an interest to the football and the Pringles chips on my naked body.
When they started to play the Ghanaian national anthem I noticed Pritika getting aroused, the athletic black men  with short  frizzy hair did the trick for her. She was panting and salivating. Before I  knew it she was eating the Pringles off my tummy and licking  my divine testicles at the same time. 
5 minutes into the game all my beloved canines had surrounded me and were using my body as a food bowl. 
What a meditation it was and what it finish too..... The finish of the game was great too

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Giourkas on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:27 am

Yeah baby, keep going, I'm nearly there. Don't stop, keep talking.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Accor6 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:18 am

Giourkas χαλαρώνε. I can help you. I know some people who are happy to come and satisfy you fat ass. OOOOOOAAAAAAOOOOOOUUUUU

But I want a donation in return.
Where has the bine Ormaos disappeared to?

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:35 pm

Ive always wondered what a cock in an ass would feel like. I should ask mum to tell me. She's such a trooper she is.
Ziaka made her laugh last night with his humour. He came out of the shower naked and that was enough to have mum in stitches.
For those of you that don't know, ziaka has a very big tummy, nice and round but he also has the longest hanging balls she has ever seen on a man. Mum says its as if someone has stretched ziakas balls purposely.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next