Olive branch

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Olive branch

Post by Greekaus on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Well gentlemen this is your supermod. I'm here to apologise to all those who defected here and bury the hatchet. It pains me to say that the red forum has become rather mundane without you mob, even though Giourkkas and Amorgos would disagree. And because I'm a fair moderator I will let all the innuendo slide about me being a gyro and small goods salesman in Chicago. . I will pretend I did not read the altering of my username to greekass and greekgyraus. My name is Jerry by the way which is short for Gerasimos, not Gyrosimos.
I'm feeling dandy at the moment as my Liverpool just knocked over Plastic city.
This is a call out to all the red posters , I acted inappropriately and I apologise. You have a good thing going here. Cheers.

Last edited by Greekaus on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Olive branch

Post by Thrylos-Fanatic on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:24 pm

welcome gyroass.at least here u can talk to some 30 posters and not back and orth with giourkas.
Thrylos-Fanatic
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Guys I've decided to register here also after much thought and consulting Fat Phil .
I am red to the bone like the rest of you. My paternal grandfather was a red as is my stepfather . My mums new defacto is a lifelong Olympiacos supporter also. We're all red and even though my mum is a vazelina she too is smart enough to see the benefits of being red to the bone.
So let's put all our differences behind and all get along. If I can forgive mum for being a vazelina I'm sure you can all forgive me and fat Phil. The red forums look great. Thanks to many of you for inviting me here.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliakos on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:32 pm

I am just going to post this in here for all to see what type of karagiozides some had to deal with over there. this conversation was between me and knightru through pm..and me quoting the text exactly as it appeared in my pm box @ gs...pretty much self explanitory. you banning me for constant harrasing was a crock of shit, and you know it...atleast say the truth. just come out and say you wanted to get rid of some posters there, and dont make up bullshit excuses. please post the other harrasing pm s, other than the 2 I quoted here, which were in direct response to you and amorgos....you can post the first response I gave to giourkas also....in fact, I got 3 responses, I in turn, responded twice.. Laughing ..yet I was harrasing with constant pm s... lol!  lol! harrasing everyone he says  Laughing ....if everyone is you giourkas and amorgos,.... well come to think about it..that pretty much is everyone left over there.

Welcome kru!! whats up buddy..I would use a question mark but unfortunately my keyboard in my apartment in Brazil doesn´t have one..lol

anyway, I really hope you participate here...its a forum founded by Olympiacos fans for Olympiacos fans!

The truth is though I want to let you know what actually happened on the other side. In matter of fact in my pm, that was meant just to copy and paste exactly what was written in the open forum, just incase it got deleted, just like every other posters opinions that don´t match what is falsely preached over there. In that same pm, I cc´d you and Adrastos, and TG7, along with Gioukas, Greekaus, and Amorgos...I´m sure it is in your inbox. I responded only twice, once to Giourkas, and the other time to Greekaus and Amorgos.

so this is how they responded to me via pm..

Amorgos
Team Captain

Administrators

1670 posts
LocationSydney, Australia
Sent Today, 06:22 PM
Oliakos,

You continue to spread bullshit. I told you and your mate Spartan you guys were questionable moderators some time ago, since August 2012 if not earlier you and Spartan made the huddle a circus, attacking and fighting with every non red moderator, every warning on an OSFP member was wrong according to you.

No one ever did not allow a poster to talk football or about Olympiacos, the issues were around kazoura and the personal attacks that came with them, and whilst you were too busy fitting on your red glass's the culture was purely that, it even got like that in the huddle.

I did not go behind your backs like you made out, I approached my fellow super moderators about the situation to which I identified Spartan as an unfit moderator, do you really think I was gona sit back whilst he made a mockery of rules and attacked moderators over and over again? Do you need a reminder that there is four super mods who with no Yiannis Kosmas call the shots.

People had to be held accountable eventually, and we are well aware of who fed you guys more lies with the crap you posted out there, all subjective and miss leading.

Your mate wanted to run his own show and attack other moderators, taking away the good work he did editing and deleting posts in the OSFP thread, he would also consistently attack and be heavily involved in kazoura fights through the forum whilst attacking mods too? Not on dude, and yes I took action, I dont care if you wanna put it your way like I went behind his back, I went to my fellow super mods as I have the right to do, know obviously one of them (oh I wonder who...) has gone back to you with a few blurred lines and you have quickly done as you always do and go extremely subjective to the reality of the situation.

Good luck on your new Thyrlos forums mate, im sure the traffic will pick up soon. Some advice, dont let strings people attach on you dictate what you do.

Greekaus

Oliakos, Do you just make shit up along the way ? Listen man what is it that you want now, a public apology for grievances against your lot or some sort of confession from someone ?

You are so damn one sided in your thinking and your messages here that they are too ridiculous to even bother considering trying to have a normal discussion.

Take your 30 mates and hit the mountains , enough. Do your best to keep them entertained in case they decide to come back here and post from time to time.
I'm not going to talk on behalf of Giourkas or Amorgos cause they can speak for themselves but don't dare bring my name out in the open cause frankly you don't know jack shit who said or implied what to whom behind the scenes. You are so way off track in your thinking , it's actually fucking annoying now.

Go away , stay away.

and how I responded back

Oliakos
Starter

Members
PipPipPipPip
511 posts
0 warning points
LocationJersey
Sent Today, 07:25 PM
take a fucking chill pill filarako.....atleast have the balls to speak the truth...you try to ridicule me with your constant smart ass remarks, and then get offended when someone responds in kind...thats just exactly how the forums have been run for a while now....my 30 mates can post wherever they want...its their own decision not to participate here as they used to. but on´t try and make it seem like only half a dozen people took a hike from these boards.

@ amorogos...quite frankly, the work RS did on these forums, the political threads and so on...you can´t come close to matching buddy. your contributions lately consisted of crying about gavros7 and fucking Turkey this or that....the problem is you guys don´t speak the truth...please explain why on that day when I was moderating by myself on the Olympiacos boards and you were in our topic for over a half hour reading our match topic, you did not once give me a hand with those trolls barcelona4 and the othe malaka who constantly chaged his name..not even when he said he would like to fuck my mother and I brought it up in the huddle, while you and Greekaus were present, nothing got done..you guys logged on and off for multiple hours and nothing. it got to the point where Blackhawk got brought into the argument...Taki had to come in hours later and send his ass on a holiday. its all in the huddle in black and white for people to make their own conclusions...Red Spartan and myself were left to fend for ourselves for sometime now....unfourtunately, we could not suspend or warn individuals..without supermods help...and that consisted the luck required to win the lottery..."because we post in kazoura"

btw our forum is doing just fine..we have accumulated more traffic in 3 weeks than your AEK board has since the new migration...maybe you should worry about picking up traffic on your end...then updating the wrestling board file. with topics like skinny joes cafe and pashalis gingerbread house...den pate pouthena paides.

and then ofcourse when they hear things they don´t like..this happened....

Warning issued by Greekaus for Spamming in Profile.
Given 1 points.
Content moderated permanently
Ability to create content removed permanently.
Suspended permanently
Harrasing everyone with constant PMs.

on my precious childrens air that they breathe, that was the whole extent of the conversation..where in his head he got constant pm´s...ask him to show you the constant pm´s..he will back pedal..cause there are no more pm´s....if anything they responded to me...Those are the people you are dealing with over there file..believe me when I tell you they are sheisty. In almost 8 years there I never even once got a single warning..never once attacked anybody in the open forum...File you have huddle access, go back and read everything for yourself, and make a conclusion. I would suggest quickly though before they delete that content also. Be very careful also, don´t ask too many direct questions, you wouldn´t want to be the next victim...it will first start out with you bringing stuff up in the huddle, and them telling you to just brush it off and lets just move along..then its all down hill from there.

File there is a reason why there are almost 40 members here...and why 98% of us will NEVER go back to that site...

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Axiotis91 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:01 pm

is this foreal?

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:02 pm

It is for real. We just lifted our 41st. Mums partner jinky Joe phoned to congratulate me. He told me mums booked a table tonight at our local steak house in Virginia to celebrate. Can't wait for her to pick a meat platter and pig out.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greekaus on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:05 pm

You're talking my language son. I supply most of the gyro meat around Virginia.
PH ask mum if she's feeling charitable enough to invite all our defected red friends to the celebration. If anybody can win them back it's her. YNWA

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrylos-Fanatic on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:28 pm

How much does gyro go for nowadays gyroaus?
Thrylos-Fanatic
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greekaus on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:36 pm

It all depends if you want the traditional Greek gyro or not. The traditional gyro has chips in it and even though it's more compact I consider it the deluxe option in my gyro range, hence slightly more in price.
The thing with my gyro though is I do not charge extra for tzatziki.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Mum would always take her gyros with the lot and extra tzatziki.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno7 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:27 am

Axiotis91 wrote:is this foreal?

Apparently there is  someone who is changing identities of posters account on gs .It all started last week  where proud hellenes account was hijacked AGAIN by someone and  used to  post under the inferno7 identity and other identities. .  Greekaus tried to stamp it immediately by suspending proud Hellenes account as he doesn't tolerate these types of lows, nor does Greekaus tolerate people crossing the line by contacting other posters at their home .He has never tolerated the posting of personal info of other posters in the huddle including photos of posters with their wives. He has never allowed topics to remain in the huddle which disclosed personal employment information of posters including their numbers and business addresses. Greekaus is solid when it comes to personal details of posters being publicly posted.
It appears the poor guy has now been caught up in
the collateral damage as a result of his vigilant moderating of protecting all posters of having their identities and personal information compromised on gs .
Hopefully the matter is resolved soon because we really dont want their  shit spilling in our new forums.
 clown 

Club Member
Club Member

http://Www.olympiacos.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gavros7 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Jerry put the olive branch away...

...kai piase ena gyro xoirino m'apola..dipli pita kai patates tiganistes, kai to suzhtame!!

ΟΛΗ Η ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ ΣΑΣ ΕΝΑ ΨΕΜΑ
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
gavros7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kokkinostheos on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:21 pm

All this Gyro talk has got me hungry, Jerry you bastard!  spank 
kokkinostheos
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno7 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:39 pm

I'm actually in melbourne at the moment and I went to oakleigh and had the best gyros
The melbournians are lucky. Topped it off with some Nutella loukoumades at a zaxaraplastio too.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrylos-Fanatic on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:02 pm

i heard ppl ask u for autographs cause they think u are mitropanos?is that true ?
Thrylos-Fanatic
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno7 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Hahahaha. I still have a full head of hair but I did walk into a Greek music store and browsed some of his Mitropanos cd's.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrylos-Fanatic on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:42 pm

gerry dont u still have mitropanos A-tracks in your collection?
Thrylos-Fanatic
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno7 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:03 am

Guys, can we lay off using greekaus's first name. He doesn't like being mocked " personally" . I've just received a memo from an admin in here who received a memo from an admin from GS who received a memo from a super admin there that if I persist with using personal details in here a bus load full of gyro shooting bandits will launch an attack on me
 cheer 
I say, if they are armed with tzatziki fire away lads  lol! 
Anyone else keen to try greekgyraus's gyros?

What I think has actually happened is greekgyraus can't handle the Kazoura against him. The excuse that we have made it personal by mentioning his name ( as if nobody else didn't know it) and posting about his employ is just an excuse.
I will take a leaf out of his book and say " if you can't handle the MEAT then get out of the kitchen"  spank 

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:09 am

I had a bit of a gyro party of my own yesterday to celebrate our 41st. I fitted a quite a few of those Greek savoury delicacies and feel quite satisfied, so does mum and jinkie joe.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno7 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:41 am

1 Fan

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrylos-Fanatic on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:47 pm

he must be broke now with no commisions.people fasting would surely make gyros sales down.maybe pao world could lend him a few dollars to keep him afloat till after easter lol.
Thrylos-Fanatic
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greekaus on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:04 pm

I'm giving your red website a plug on GS guys.  I hope you appreciate it. Can we all put the disharmony aside and atleast allow accor 6 to register here. He's cleaned us out on gs. We don't have any money left in our pockets with his PAO abroad venture.  He's tried to register in here once  before and you knocked him back.
He promised me in the huddle he will not phone any of you again.
Ziaka has also informed me in the huddle he has received an invitation to register here as " red hawk" . Smart move.

By the way, with Easter just a few days away can we drop the sarcasm with gyros names ? We are all fasting.

Last edited by Greekaus on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proud Hellene on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:11 pm

It's easter guys, let's all cut the βασιλόπιτα as one. Growing up I always enjoyed easter because when mum would cut the βασιλόπιτα there were always many pieces being handed out. Such a swell and popular gal my mum is.
I've sent pm's to other members to join this site also,I hope you don't mind guys that they aren't all Oly fans. Amorgos said he will be coming soon but will differentiate his position in here by signing on as Cumorgos.  affraid 

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Spartan on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 pm

amorgos wrote:
What's happened has happened though, reality is besides this topic everyone is getting on with life and the forums are quite pleasant with much football talk going about as apose to kazoura.

skatotourko wrote:rouf@te k@logayroi twra

skatotourko wrote:mia zwh p@usthdes

skatotourko wrote:TSO KAI LO PALI STOYS GAYROYS ! ROYFATEEEEEEEEEE KAI ANTE GEIA !  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lipotaktis ole wrote:Oti spernan ola auta ta xronia...ta fagane sti mapa simera!
Kai epete i sunexeia!
Omada den exoun alla exoun proedra...pou ta tsepose yia ta kalla apo to xepoulima tou mitro kai wiess!
Kata ta ala afou uparxoun provata pou masane akomi sano...o proedras tha allonizei!
I just wanted to see "the Kutos'" face after the end of the game!
It would have been priceless!

bellboy wrote:Apo to 0-3 kai meta exoune faei to ksepartheniasma ths arkoudas. Etsi tous aksizei, KSEUTILES

@Gerry

Can yu ask your mounopano buddy amorgos who hes kidding with the no more kazoura remark? Maybe you can ask him to be a man (instead of a wannabe ninja turtle) and tell the dummy to speak the truth?

"the forums are better because we banned all the reds who respond to alo8rysko kazoura' would be far more accurate

Perhaps you could also ask him to explain how the GREEKsoccer site is better when the nations biggest teams forum has one guy talking to himself in a page an a half match thread in one of the biggest matches of the season

Thanks man Very Happy

Last edited by Red Spartan on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Club Member
Club Member

http://thrylosforum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gavros7 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Bravo egrapses megale!!!

8elei h poutana na kruftei
kai h xara den thn afinei

poutanes einai oles tous ekei sto GS...ta'xoume pei xiliades fores..allaksokolies..o enas pernei pipa tou allonou..etsi goustaroun to forum..astous na kelaidane..eidika i poutana Greekygyraus 8a ftisei to tsatsiki kai ta spanakopitakia tou...

Last edited by gavros7 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

ΟΛΗ Η ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ ΣΑΣ ΕΝΑ ΨΕΜΑ
gavros7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next