Welcome!

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Welcome!

Post by scarface125 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Any of you guys remember Louie from way back? Maybe someone could give him a shout out.
scarface125
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gavros7 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Louie hasn't been around for years!! another good poster they made leave..if i remember correctly he opened up a small hotel/motel on a greek island..am i right?

ΟΛΗ Η ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ ΣΑΣ ΕΝΑ ΨΕΜΑ
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
gavros7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris7 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Karpathos if memory serves me right.
Chris7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno7 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:19 am

We know Louie's real name . Let's find him and invite him. It won't be hard. Karpathos isn't a huge island........and plus he may know the twin sisters I used to go to school with that I had a crush on Cool 

Club Member
Club Member

http://Www.olympiacos.org

Back to top Go down

Post by scarface125 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:43 am

Chris7 wrote:Karpathos if memory serves me right.

Are you the Chris from Tarpon Springs?
scarface125
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris7 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:15 am

Yes. I was 14-15 when I first joined  Very Happy 
Chris7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gavros7 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:18 am

the only thing I remember from you Chris is posting a picture with your blue hair wearing an Olympiacos jersey!LOL it seems that you had disappeared for a while

gavros7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris7 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:20 am

^I think that May have been a different Chris.... There was another one I think from Australia that went by Chris7 and around my age. I don't know what happened to him.
Chris7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gavros7 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:23 am

oh ok..i could've swore the Chris I'm talking about was from the USA..either way, it's good to have you here

gavros7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Spartan on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:26 am

It was 'dachris' from Jersey with his red hair

mas eixe priksi o pitsirikas t'arxidia me tis kolotoumbes tou Laughing

he never came back though after the old gs died

Club Member
Club Member

http://thrylosforum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gavros7 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:28 am

bravo re si..i'm breaking my head trying to remember who that kid was!! i remember telling him that the dye on his hair seeped through his skull and in his brain with the kolotoympes he was making!! polu gelio!!LOL

gavros7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Spartan on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:36 am

His opinions alone increased the EV topic from 75 pages to 120 within a few weeks I remember Laughing

Still, id like to have him here.... he was a good kid

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gavros7 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:56 am

aderfia mou we're now up to 38 members!! a number far far FAR from the ''half a dozen'' figure that the propaganda queens are spreading around!!

our treloparea is steadily growing and we haven't even tried recruiting members yet!! that number will continue to grow as will the quality posts in here!!

looking forward to many many great discussions, agreements, disagreements, laughters, celebrations, etc. with all of you!!

O L Y M P I A K O S ! ! !

gavros7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Spartan on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:51 am

Bravo 1 Fan 

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Axiotis91 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:34 pm

the red empire grows!!!

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno7 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:30 pm

gavros7 wrote:aderfia mou we're now up to 38 members!! a number far far FAR from the ''half a dozen'' figure that the propaganda queens are spreading around!!

our treloparea is steadily growing and we haven't even tried recruiting members yet!! that number will continue to grow as will the quality posts in here!!

looking forward to many many great discussions, agreements, disagreements, laughters, celebrations, etc. with all of you!!

O L Y M P I A K O S ! ! !

I think they are trying to reduce the number of Olympiacos posters to " half a dozen over there"  Very Happy 
When you have them banning members like Oliakos who not only contributed financially to keep their site afloat as opposed to other mods who are on that site for just ceremonial purposes having not only contributed a single dollar or   even opened  a single topic thread then you know there's a problem.
Our posts or should I say posting style was not  liked over there yet they have still kept our posts. No pride . Delete all the posts of the members whom you deemed were "offensive". We gavroi contributed 15,000 posts . The poor things having to deal with us being offensive 15,000 times . What they must have gone through.  Rolling Eyes 
Policy making on the run boys, they change the rules selectively as they go , that's  their new shield and excuse.... to make everyone think there was some sort of conspiracy or behaviour that others didn't know about....." There's things you don't know about" . What a load of shit. Well what are these things. Put up or shut up. The intelligent posters left there aren't stupid to buy that. They say there is more football talk now yet their biggest topics were the non football ones .

As for the name of this forum. I like the ones put forward by gavros7 . Anything with the name Olympiacos in it is fine. I think we should make an effort to atleast touch base with " Louie" of many years ago. He's a lot older now but even touching base with him to let him know we have not forgotten him.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kokkinostheos on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Anyone have contact with Keratsini?
kokkinostheos
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliakos on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Welcome kru!! whats up buddy..I would use a question mark but unfortunately my keyboard in my apartment in Brazil doesn´t have one..lol

anyway, I really hope you participate here...its a forum founded by Olympiacos fans for Olympiacos fans!

The truth is though I want to let you know what actually happened on the other side. In matter of fact in my pm, that was meant just to copy and paste exactly what was written in the open forum, just incase it got deleted, just like every other posters opinions that don´t match what is falsely preached over there. In that same pm, I cc´d you and Adrastos, and TG7, along with Gioukas, Greekaus, and Amorgos...I´m sure it is in your inbox. I responded only twice, once to Giourkas, and the other time to Greekaus and Amorgos.

so this is how they responded to me via pm..

Amorgos
Team Captain

Administrators

1670 posts
LocationSydney, Australia
Sent Today, 06:22 PM
Oliakos,

You continue to spread bullshit. I told you and your mate Spartan you guys were questionable moderators some time ago, since August 2012 if not earlier you and Spartan made the huddle a circus, attacking and fighting with every non red moderator, every warning on an OSFP member was wrong according to you.

No one ever did not allow a poster to talk football or about Olympiacos, the issues were around kazoura and the personal attacks that came with them, and whilst you were too busy fitting on your red glass's the culture was purely that, it even got like that in the huddle.

I did not go behind your backs like you made out, I approached my fellow super moderators about the situation to which I identified Spartan as an unfit moderator, do you really think I was gona sit back whilst he made a mockery of rules and attacked moderators over and over again? Do you need a reminder that there is four super mods who with no Yiannis Kosmas call the shots.

People had to be held accountable eventually, and we are well aware of who fed you guys more lies with the crap you posted out there, all subjective and miss leading.

Your mate wanted to run his own show and attack other moderators, taking away the good work he did editing and deleting posts in the OSFP thread, he would also consistently attack and be heavily involved in kazoura fights through the forum whilst attacking mods too? Not on dude, and yes I took action, I dont care if you wanna put it your way like I went behind his back, I went to my fellow super mods as I have the right to do, know obviously one of them (oh I wonder who...) has gone back to you with a few blurred lines and you have quickly done as you always do and go extremely subjective to the reality of the situation.

Good luck on your new Thyrlos forums mate, im sure the traffic will pick up soon. Some advice, dont let strings people attach on you dictate what you do.

Greekaus

Oliakos, Do you just make shit up along the way ? Listen man what is it that you want now, a public apology for grievances against your lot or some sort of confession from someone ?

You are so damn one sided in your thinking and your messages here that they are too ridiculous to even bother considering trying to have a normal discussion.

Take your 30 mates and hit the mountains , enough. Do your best to keep them entertained in case they decide to come back here and post from time to time.
I'm not going to talk on behalf of Giourkas or Amorgos cause they can speak for themselves but don't dare bring my name out in the open cause frankly you don't know jack shit who said or implied what to whom behind the scenes. You are so way off track in your thinking , it's actually fucking annoying now.

Go away , stay away.

and how I responded back

Oliakos
Starter

Members
PipPipPipPip
511 posts
0 warning points
LocationJersey
Sent Today, 07:25 PM
take a fucking chill pill filarako.....atleast have the balls to speak the truth...you try to ridicule me with your constant smart ass remarks, and then get offended when someone responds in kind...thats just exactly how the forums have been run for a while now....my 30 mates can post wherever they want...its their own decision not to participate here as they used to. but on´t try and make it seem like only half a dozen people took a hike from these boards.

@ amorogos...quite frankly, the work RS did on these forums, the political threads and so on...you can´t come close to matching buddy. your contributions lately consisted of crying about gavros7 and fucking Turkey this or that....the problem is you guys don´t speak the truth...please explain why on that day when I was moderating by myself on the Olympiacos boards and you were in our topic for over a half hour reading our match topic, you did not once give me a hand with those trolls barcelona4 and the othe malaka who constantly chaged his name..not even when he said he would like to fuck my mother and I brought it up in the huddle, while you and Greekaus were present, nothing got done..you guys logged on and off for multiple hours and nothing. it got to the point where Blackhawk got brought into the argument...Taki had to come in hours later and send his ass on a holiday. its all in the huddle in black and white for people to make their own conclusions...Red Spartan and myself were left to fend for ourselves for sometime now....unfourtunately, we could not suspend or warn individuals..without supermods help...and that consisted the luck required to win the lottery..."because we post in kazoura"

btw our forum is doing just fine..we have accumulated more traffic in 3 weeks than your AEK board has since the new migration...maybe you should worry about picking up traffic on your end...then updating the wrestling board file. with topics like skinny joes cafe and pashalis gingerbread house...den pate pouthena paides.

and then ofcourse when they hear things they don´t like..this happened....

Warning issued by Greekaus for Spamming in Profile.
Given 1 points.
Content moderated permanently
Ability to create content removed permanently.
Suspended permanently
Harrasing everyone with constant PMs.

on my precious childrens air that they breathe, that was the whole extent of the conversation..where in his head he got constant pm´s...ask him to show you the constant pm´s..he will back pedal..cause there are no more pm´s....if anything they responded to me...Those are the people you are dealing with over there file..believe me when I tell you they are sheisty. In almost 8 years there I never even once got a single warning..never once attacked anybody in the open forum...File you have huddle access, go back and read everything for yourself, and make a conclusion. I would suggest quickly though before they delete that content also. Be very careful also, don´t ask too many direct questions, you wouldn´t want to be the next victim...it will first start out with you bringing stuff up in the huddle, and them telling you to just brush it off and lets just move along..then its all down hill from there.

File there is a reason why there are almost 40 members here...and why 98% of us will NEVER go back to that site...

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Spartan on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Geia sou K-RU

Glad you found us Very Happy

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno7 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:59 am

The way Greekaus is going  he will be "walking alone" soon  Laughing  I don't know what the problem is we have left and  continue to "walk on".
They didnt like our style ( a minority) so we left. I left on my own accord just like I did in 2005 and told Attilio to  remove not only my name but my posts also. If  they had any pride they would remove all our "offensive" posts too. I  know deep down Greekaus likes me but what can we do, such is life. Swearing on my children that I did not post  with other aliases on the new site wasn't good enough for him so  that's where the trust ended. He preferred to believe  Tg7 and that's fine, hes broken bread with him.  

Amorgos.... respectfully,  for someone whose contribution  to the forums has been ZERO ( except for WWE and F1 topics )  I think he takes his supermod title and powers too seriously. The AEK forum is flying  with Greg steering the ship. Maybe Melissanidis need to bring into the roster a couple of wrestlers and formula 1 drivers to spark Amorgos interest in the AEK forum again.  Someone needs to tell our friend Greg that  you cannot include "supermod of a football site"  on an employment resume .  Smile  Stop taking the position so seriously.
And stop being so bitter dude . Your pm activity to undermine posters and blocking of fellow mods on facebook because of a disagreement of opinion is  just  childish. Never forget Greg, it was me who got rid of reaper the pure for you and with your blessing  tongue 

I see Accor6 is peddling his usual bullshit too. Stelio , here's a scoop . You were , are and always  will be an  insignificant part of my life . Sorry to inform you, you never were, and never will be significant enough  for me to part  with ANY of my money to make an international call to you!!!!!. I hope you understand and are not disappointed. Considering your strike rate in picking winners  is  not so high what are the chances of you being wrong on other issues too? Stelio, you are a loser but I dont hold that against you. The world needs idiots too. I think your problem with me was  your fear of me derailing  your PAO Afraud money collection enterprise rather than anything else. I have Vazelo friends... but they are not idiots and that's the difference.

Knight RU...welcome to the Red forums...... our red forum and your red forum. You are a foundation member  just like me and Im more than happy to share these boards  with fellow red fans regardless of the difference of opinion and ideologies. But I will say  this. The bullshit that is being peddled on that site to justify some of the actions if far worse than what you think  of me as a person, and im certain you can see that.. Enjoy the boards , preferably as a contributor.

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus7 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:11 am

kokkinostheos wrote:Anyone have contact with Keratsini?

No, he left the UK a few years ago - I haven't seen him since the Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge anyway.
Marcus7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yianni on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:01 am

Hey red brothers, great to see the forum up and running. Our good friend Inferno gave me the link to register... Keep up the good work!

Yianni
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gavros7 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:03 am

o Yiannis to kalo paidi !!! kalwirthes filara!!! hope all is well..kales suzhthseis!!

gavros7
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Spartan on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:04 am

Welcome to our parea Yianni osfp

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yianni on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:10 am

Thanks gavros7, great too see you megale and thanks for the welcome Red Spartan.

Yianni
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum